Over memorial day weekend we went camping with some neighbors/friends. Our one neighbor lent us his pop up trailor to use and the girls were in HEAVEN! They loved it!


We played lots of games! Bree loved attempting to play baseball



Love this view!
The kids had a great time playing games in the trailor
It was quite chilly a lot of the time but it didn't prevent us from having fun!
Maria gathering firewood
Bree loved the mini atv
Of course Bree wandered down the road...she is a little escape artist


The kids all LOVED going on 4 wheeler rides with all the neighbors 4 wheelers.
Kyra
Adrie
This is the cute dirt covered face Adrie sported by the end of the 2 days~ love it!!
4 comments:
Looks like so much fun. I told my hubby we needed to get a tent trailer. He said we're hotel people!
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I love camping! I love letting the the kids explore and just play in the dirt. What a fun getaway! I love Bree's air guitar!
Looks like such a fun get away. Hope we can join you next time.
Adrie's face in the last picture says it all! What fun!
Post a Comment