Mia's Homecoming video

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Dancing Queens

The girls started dance a few weeks ago and Bree is now taking with them and it is SOO cute! I was so excited that her teacher was willing to let her be in the class even though she is not potty trained. This is my first experience with "extra curricular classes" with Bree and I didn't know if the teacher would be ok with having her in the class. Her teacher seems to be just fine with her and I am so thankful! Bree LOVES to dance so I wasn't concerned about her having a problem with that aspect but I didn't know how she would follow directions or if she would stay in the class (because she loves to wonder)...but so far she is doing great! I only wish I could watch her....the parents are not allowed to be in the studio during classes other than on the special parent observation days. So I can't wait for those days to come around!




Adrie and Bree are each taking a Ballet class
Bree's silly face

Bree's sisters are jealous of her ability to do the splits so well!
Walking into class
Bree and some of the neighbor friends in her class....there are 5 girls from our neighborhood in the class and it is so cute! Ashtyn, Avery, Shalee and Bree
This teacher has her hands full with 13 3 year olds!
Lucy and Bree after their class
Adrie and her friend Mercedes
The 2nd week of class.....

Adrie in her ballet pose




Kyra takes a Jazz class and loves it!

8 comments:

Carrie said...

Could your girls be any more adorable?? Seriously, they are the cutest! This post makes me so excited for when Miss B can do ballet!

Meghann said...

I really enjoyed these photos!

Woodbury Fam said...

So cute! Your girls are adorable! I love that Lucy is with Bree in class, those little girls have so much fun!

heather said...

We tried a typical ballet class with Morgan and didn't go so well. She wouldn't stop touching the other girls hair and leotards and she kept turning off the lights. Hope it goes better for you! :) Bree looks so adorable in her tutu!

Runningmama said...

I can't wait to see more pics of Bree dancing...it is a dream of mine that Emily would be able to dance!

susan said...

Charity started ballet 4 weeks ago. It is so fun watching her follow directions like the other kids. I was seriously so surprised to see her participating and following so much. The teacher has raised 4 kids of her own, 3 with special needs so she works well with Charity and little kids, helping them stay attentive in a fun way.

The first 3 weeks were really good, the last one she had trouble staying focused and was preoccupied with her leotard and the strings on her ballet slippers. I guess that's the way it goes.

She will be in the Nutcracker with her sister. She'll probably just stand there, maybe not even go out on stage, but who knows she just might surprise us. It will be exciting and fun to see either way what she does or doesn't do.

Bree looks so adorable in the pictures! She is a beautiful little girl!

Mary said...

Very cute. Glad the girls are all loving dance!
How are you?? Long time no chat. xoxoxo

Summer said...

How fun to have all three of your girls in dance! I'm sure Bree loves it! She looks so adorable in her outfit. I hope Jayne can do dance too!

Thanks for your comment on my blog. It really is so nice to have people that really understand that sometimes it can be hard. We were out of town for the Buddy Walk which is why I didn't respond sooner to you. How did it go? I want to do it next year. We should plan something soon!