I really can't believe Adrie is in Kindergarten! I swear time keeps going faster and faster! I thought it might be easier sending the second one but it wasn't, in a way it was harder because it just means more and more of my kids are leaving me.

Adrie was SOOO excited!!
The backpacks always look so huge on the little kindergarteners!
Adrie and Bree......Bree is really lonely in the mornings now!
Kyra and Adrie

Me and my girl
Adrie and Mrs. Lightfoot...isn't that the best name for a kindergarten teacher? Adrie was SO excited that she got Mrs. Lightfoot because that is who Kyra had and so she wanted her too. When the letter came in the mail at the end of the summer telling who she had she ran around the house yelling she was so happy. Then she told my mom "my prayers were answered because I got Mrs. Lightfoot"
It is so weird that they are at school together!
Adrie and her friend Mercedes
After school I picked Adrie up and we headed to Wingers for lunch and some DELICIOUS asphalt pie!!
4 comments:
it is so crazy to see all these kids growing. If Bree needs a buddy, send her our way. Lucy is always looking for a friend. She is kind of lonely too. (Spencer doesn't play with girl stuff.)
Hi, I won an auction from Lacey a while back to get one of your vinyl sayings and haven't had a chance to fill the order yet! Do you have a website other than the one that used to be up? I would like to see some examples and fonts and whatnot! Please let me know.
Thanks!
waffle1313 @ gmail.com
Can't believe these kids of ours are in kindergarten! So crazy. Adrie looks darling, as always. Such a fashionista she is!
I loved catching up on your last 3 posts! How did your girls get so grown up?! How on earth do you have a third grader???? I swear I can still perfectly remember when I was in third grade~ I thought I was so old :)
I LOVE your back to school scavenger hunt. I am totally putting that on my list of things to do for my kids in a few years!
Finally - those skirts are so cute! I love that your girls are best friends and want to dress the same. You can tell how good Kyras heart is that she is the big sister setting the way for Adrie and Bree. I hope I get another daughter to be Brigittes buddy!
Post a Comment