Mia's Homecoming video

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Kyra's first day of school

My Ky babe started 3rd grade this year! That seems SO old! I can't believe she is at this age ! time goes way too fast! Here are some pictures from the first day festivities!








Kyra is really excited about her new teacher Mrs. Crowell and keeps saying how awesome she is!


Ky and Halle

For lunch we took the other kids to the park for lunch with some friends
nice cheese face with pretzels hanging out!
I LOVE how Bree and Evan are looking at eachother so cute in this pic!

Adrie helped me make first day of school cookies for Ky

We had our traditional back to school dinner and talked about our new family theme for the year: Have Faith!
We had chicken fingers, jello, juice boxes and ABC tater tots
Then we went to the Bee's game for family night

A fun first day of school!

6 comments:

Lacey said...

Look at those cute girlies! I like having them back in school, but I don't want to give up summer!

Emily said...

Oh... she is darling! All of your girls are! I am seeing a trend with the theme of the year. I LOVE this idea!

Natalie said...

I want to go shopping with you some day. Your girls are always dressed so darling! I'll just shop by your side and copy whatever you buy. Deal? Oh, and I love the Have Faith theme. That's such a great idea!

Woodbury Fam said...

She looks so cute! I can't believe she is in 3rd grade either. The park was so much fun, thanks for the invite. We all really should get together more. We hardly saw each other at all this summer. Scot has been disappointed in my socialness:)

Summer said...

You always do the cutest things with your kids! I love your Back to School dinner. So fun! We definitely shop at the same places. Elle has the same back pack as Kyra. Love it! Let's get together soon!

Mary said...

Seriously, 3rd grade seems too grown up! I can't stand it!!
What a fun 1st day of school you guys had! Kyra looks darling and so excited!