My dad works for SLCC and their television department is doing a call in show with Santa on Tuesday Dec. 18th. You can call and let your kids talk to Santa if you want. The girls and Tate were in the commercial promo for it. you can see it at this link
http://www.valleytelevision.net/Video/Inst/VTV/call_santa_promo.mov
It should be a fun thing!
5 comments:
That is such a cute commercial of your girls and Tate. Halle is really excited to call and talk to Santa!
I'm putting it on the calendar to call. My kids will love that!
Hey, you still need to send me your email address so I can invite you to my blog. I feel like such a blogstalker when I read your blog every day! natalie@dansie.com
Just wanted to finally let you know that I am back in the blogging world.
How fun - I will totally have Bailee call - thanks!
Are you sure this isn't going to be Kris answering and scaring all the excited little children????
Post a Comment