The girls dance recital was saturday morning. It was lots of fun to have them both in the same class and with their good friends! They were so excited and I was so proud of them both for doing so well in front of such a big audience! Kyra has come a long way from her first dance experience. A few years ago she was really shy at the show and didn't really do much but stand there, but this time she new every step and didn't miss a beat. They had a great time!



Sadie, Kyra, Halle, and Adrie

Kyra and Adrie waiting backstage.

Uncle curt and aunt Amy came and the girls loved that!

Halle, Kyra and Adrie after the show.

Kyra, Sadie and Adrie before the show started.

Surfin Kyra

Adrie was checking out her red nail polish in this one!

Surfin Adrie!

Mom, Dad and the girls after the show!
Grandma Camme and Papa Steve came too and the girls were really excited to have them there watching!
Bree enjoyed watching her sisters! 
4 comments:
your girls are So cute! We can't wait to see you!
Sure was fun, wasn't it? I just wish McKenzie could have been there, it just wasn't the same without her. I loved watching the video, they did so good.
You got some really cute pictures!! I love the one of Adrie looking at her red nails! Cute family photo in front of the tree!
Mary, I called McKenzie and she's available for private shows...let me know if you want her number so you can book her!
These are so cute! I just loved the dance, and I hope the girls will do it for us tonight! Ky might want to be careful with that dress of hers, it's a little low! ;)
Post a Comment