Santa throws a snowball at the big tree and it magically lights up the tree!
Mia's Homecoming video
Monday, December 3, 2007
Snow Saturday!
Saturday was the perfect day to have a HUGE snowstorm because dad was home and so the girls and dad played in it for hours together! Kyra loves just laying in it and eating the snow. She also thinks it is great to throw snowballs at dad-and me when I was out taking pictures!
Adrie played in the snow much longer this year than she did last year! She actually stayed out the whole time with Kyra and dad.
The girls pulled eachother around on the sled and then dad pulled them around the back yard on it later.
The traditional "frosty" for the yard! A few years ago our frosty got decapitated (by some punk kids I am sure) in the front yard and Kyra has never forgotten it. She is always worried about if frosty is still doing ok in the front yard so the girls check on him often!
After warming up by the fire for the afternoon, we headed to the City Hall for the tree lighting by Santa. He rides in on a fire truck and the kids loved it!
Santa and Mrs. Claus

Santa throws a snowball at the big tree and it magically lights up the tree!
I love this fun season to get to do all these fun things! It is already going by too fast though!
Santa throws a snowball at the big tree and it magically lights up the tree!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Cute pics. Looks like we had a similar day - dad playing in the snow with the kids - isn't that great! We were going to go to the tree lighting thing too, but decided to get some shopping done instead. Looks fun though, I love the snow on the tree.
kris - nice snowman...ours only turned out to be a foot high before I got too cold.
What a fun day you guys had. I wish I liked playing in the snow with my kids. Your snowman is so cute! We'll have to make one so Halle won't be sad every time we see yours!
You got great snow! We don't have any up here. What we did get was gone in no time!!
I'm glad it snowed on a Saturday so my kids could play outside with their dad. It was too cold for me! We were at the tree lighting and waited in line to see Santa too. It's funny that we didn't see you there.
Post a Comment