Mia's Homecoming video

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Girls Gone Wild

Who knew that a quick trip to the outlets could turn so "wild"? Mary, Julie and I got away for a few hours for a little shopping and as we were getting to the outlets we passed the official "girls gone wild" bus in a hotel parking lot so we took a photo op! The funny thing was that a minivan full of other moms was turning around to do the same thing! So we took pictures of eachother (rated G of course) and had some BIG laughs! As we were taking pictures this guy walks up and starts getting in the bus and he tells us that he has to confiscate the pictures. He was so serious about it that we started to believe him but then he just laughed. Next thing we knew he was getting us all official "girls gone wild" tank tops! WOW! We even got a free souvenior out of it all. What a random, fun little addition to our quick shopping trip!!

7 comments:

The Armantrout family said...

Your family is darling!! You are more than welcome to add me as a link!!

Anonymous said...

I'll bet Kris is glad you went shopping that day! I am really looking forward to getting to know your family more!

lexi said...

You girls are WILD!

Tanna said...

So fun! I'm going to email you with more details from my last week...talk to you soon!

Natalie said...

That's hilarious that you got tank tops from the GGW photo op. I expect to see your wild side next time I see you. :)

Woodbury Fam said...

Sounds like fun! I saw you coming back with all your fun shopping bags.

Chereebee said...

Ok , I love this too much - it cracks me up!!! And I expect to see you wearing that tank top at the pool this summer!!! hee hee