Mia's Homecoming video

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day!

We took these pictures a few weeks ago when we went to Temple Square for family night but since I didn't have pictures from today for mother's day I thought I would post them here. (The grounds were SO beautiful that night).


























We had a great mother's day today! The girls woke me up to a yummy breakfast they had made with Kris. At church they sang two songs-my favorite part of Mother's day! I love seeing their cute little faces up there-Adrie's barely reached over the banister. After church they gave me their cute little gifts they had made at church and at school. Kyra gave me this darling flower pot they had painted at school and this cute card she wrote by herself and a cute boook they made at school. The book was so cute I wanted to share some of it (they had to fill in the blanks: "My mom is pretty as a princess. She is 15 years old. She has green eyes and brown hair
and is 10 feet tall. Her favorite food is brocolli. In the good old days when she was little she used to play with toys. I think mom is funny when she tickles me. I wouldn't trade my Mom for money. I love my mom because she is the best "persan erer". SO CUTE!


Adrie wrapped this cute little keychain that said I love mom and she had it wrapped so cute in a piece of paper. They had both kept their gifts hidden in their rooms all weekend. These little gifts are the best payment you can get for being a mom! I LOVE them! Kris gave me a bike trailer/stroller so we can get bikes now and go for bike rides as a family! I am SO excited! He also gave me a sweet card and a gift card to the cheesecake factory-YUM! Thanks Kris and my girls for such a great mothers day! I LOVE being a mom to this GREAT family!!

15 comments:

Tanna said...

What cute pictures. You do look like a mother again. After those cruise pictures, I would have guessed you were back in college, not a mother of three beautiful girls!! So fun, and I love the Temple Square flowers!

Julie said...

Great pictures. They all are so cute. Glad you had a great mother's day. I'm excited you got the bike trailer. Next on the list...a bike!

Natalie said...

You took great pictures. All of them are frame-worthy. I love Kyra's fill-in-the-blanks. I didn't know you were so young...or so tall!

Emily said...

Hi! I just found your blog, you have a very beautiful family! I also have a baby girl who is genetically enhanced with T21. Her name is Macy and she is almost 11 months old (we also have 2 boys ages 5 and 3). We live in Utah (Layton). Can I link to your blog? I would love to keep up with Bree as she grows!

Emily

hamula.blogspot.com

Woodbury Fam said...

The little gifts definently are what makes it worth being a mother.

cat+tadd=sam said...

Adorable! I love the book that Ky made you, she's so funny! How strange that you're 15 and have three kids, way to go!

Mary said...

I noticed you cropped Scott out of all the pictures. . . thanks a lot. Only kidding! I love that first one of you and Adrie - very cute.

heather said...

What a cute family. I found your blog from the UDSF website. I have 6 children -- my 5 year old daughter has Ds. Fun to find your blog and see your darling little girl, too! :)

Mark said...

If you hate Scott that bad, just tell us.

Mark said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
likeschocolate said...

Yes, you can link your site to mine. No problem. Don't worry about the walking. Every child seems to have there own time schedule. It comes. Roman didn't walk until he was almost 14months which is two months later then the other two. He really didn't have the desire, and then one day he just did it. I never thought being a mother would be such a hard job, but I have learned that every family has their challenges some earlier than others. However, I count my blessings everyday even for the smallest things, and I have learned to take less for granted.

Chereebee said...

Happy Mother's Day! Such CUTE happy girls you have!! Kyra's little note is so dang cute!

DeDee said...

You have such a cute family! Happy Mother's Day (belated)!

Brooke said...

What a great Mother's Day! I loved Kyra's little "poem". Priceless!! Beautiful pictures too, we need to head down there as a family soon.

Lunch at CF was the best--can't wait for craft night and we should start planning a girls vacation. :)

Suzanne said...

Happy late Mother's Day to you! Your kids are so darling! And the flowers are beautiful, too. So fun!