Mia's Homecoming video

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Father's Day Weekend

First off I have to give a shout out to my cute husband for Father's Day (a little late). He is such an amazing dad to the girls and we are all so lucky to have him! Top 5 reasons we love dad:
  1. he makes the BEST popcorn for popcorn and movie night.
  2. He is really GREAT at playing dressups and dolls with the girls
  3. He is SUPER helpful around the house and with the girls
  4. He is always SO excited to see his girls when he gets home from work and he always calls them princess.
  5. He is DANG sexy-especially when he is sleeping! We started out the weekend celebrations at the Cox's.
Bree had a great time playing and having a tea party with the twins.Watch out Griffin-she is going to get you!

Saturday we headed to Idaho to my cousins wedding (another reason Kris is great because he agreed with a smile, to go on father's day and at the last minute because I couldn't make up my mind) This is how Bree slept in the car-with her leg clear over the seat.
The girls had a great time dancing at the wedding! They played a few Hannah Montana songs and every little girl there went crazy and the dance floor was filled with girls.


Adrie was so excited that it was hot so she could wear one of her summer dresses! She is SERIOUSLY OBSESSED with dresses lately!
Bree praticing standing a little
My girls
Bret took these lovely candids of Kris and I and he really wanted them to be part of the blog.


The girls had fun seeing some extended cousins-Bailey and Nyah

I love this one of Adrie with her arm around Kyra-she adores her big sister!


Adrie fell asleep on Cam's shoulder dancing at the end of the night.
We stayed over at Ann & Troy's house so the boys did some late night swimming

Chaly, me and Ann (Ann is my aunt but we are the same age)

My girls and their great grandparents. I am glad they at least have one set of my grandparents to meet.
The cousins.
Thanks honey for being such a great dad and husband! Happy Father's Day to all the dad's in my life! We love you!

8 comments:

Nat said...

Your family is so cute! Having three girls is the best!

Natalie said...

You guys always do fun family trips and outings. I love that picture of your girls in their dresses at the wedding. They are seriously the best-dressed little girls I have ever seen!

Mark said...

I had to change my desktop pic from the one of you and Mary high-jumping to the one of Kris sleeping...great picture!

linda said...

We love you, too, Kris! Thanks for being such a great dad to our grandkids! And, for coming to the wedding!

Julie said...

Great pictures, Kec! Sounds like a very fun weekend!

P.S. I think you have more clothes than me! :)

Woodbury Fam said...

Sounds like fun! We wondered where you guys were. Love the matching dresses for your girls.

Brooke said...

Oooooh, looks like lots of fun! And you all look like models as usual. :)

Shane and Myra - Est. 9/9/99 said...

Cute Father's Day! Looks like a lot of fun!