The girls soccer season came to a close last week. Adrie was really excited to play like Kyra this year-mostly because she wanted to get treats and a trophy of her own.

Kyra and Adrie were so excited when people came to watch them.


Even Koda came to see them-and they loved that!

Adrie posing before her first game.

Kyra posing before her first game.

Bree and Avery were great little cheerleaders in their matching sweatshirts.

Kyra and Bree got to cheer for Adrie this year.

Sadie, Kyra and Halle showing off their trophies at the last game.

Adrie was SO excited for her trophy! After the first few games Adrie wasn't too interested in the games anymore-she just wanted the trophy. So I told her she had to play all the games to earn it. Well she did technically participate in all the games-although she mostly ran around on the field, or danced around, in her own little world. She would wave as she ran by and smile. She had a great time but she didn't really care about the actual game going on around her. So she was thrilled to earn her trophy and as we were getting in the car she dropped in and it split in half. I gasped and thought she was going to breakdown but she just picked it up and in this sweet shaky little voice (trying not to cry) she said "it's ok mom. we can glue it-right dad?" Thank goodness for super glue or this little girl would have been crushed!

Kyra and her trophy.

Adrie's soccer buddies-Jerron, Jamie, Ben, Adrie and Scott.
It was a fun soccer season but I am afraid it might be Adrie's first and last. The day after her last game she said "mom, I don't ever want to play soccer again. I just want to sign up for dance now." If you could wear a dress to play soccer she might be more interested.
5 comments:
You guys always had the biggest cheering section. I can't believe Adrie's trophy broke. Halle asked me when we could start dance again also. I guess we better start looking into it! Cute pictures. I love that one of Kyra & Bree!
How fun that you got to watch both of your girls play soccer! That's funny that Adrie played just for the trophy.
My athletic interests were definitely more like Adrie. Good times!
How sad to hear about the prize trophy! It was so fun to have the kids play together.
I could not stop laughing the first time I saw the pictures of Adrie and her team. Their uniforms are so big on them, they drown those kids! they look so dang cute.
Post a Comment