
We went to the Collin Raye concert with my family. It was a lot of fun! He played all his classics, which I am a big fan of!

Mom, Dad, and Jess

Bret, Amy, Curt, Me and Kris

Collin Raye-I know you can hardly see him-sorry!

The crew after the concert- Bret wanted to stand out bigger than anyone else. Thanks mom for getting the tickets and thanks aunt Shaley for driving from Provo to watch the girls!
5 comments:
You seriously look so cute with that cowboy hat on! You should don that thing more often! It looks like you guys had tons of fun!
Aww, the memories Collin Raye brings back...
Oh how I love Collin Raye!!! How fun that you got to see him!!!
Ditto on the lookin' hot in a cowboy hat!! :)
How fun to go with your whole family! I bet it was a great concert! I expect to see you wearing the cowboy hat next time I see you! Way cute!
Love the hat! I saw Collin Raye years ago and he put on a great show. How fun that you went with the whole family!
Post a Comment