Mia's Homecoming video

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Zoo Outing

So before I get to the big kindergarten day I have to catch up from last week. We went to the Zoo with my mom and brothers and my sister and her little boy for one last outing before everyone went back to school. The temperature was just right for walking around the zoo because it wasn't scorching hot. The kids always love the train!
After the train ride we had a picnic
Cute hat Ky!
The gang in front of the zoo!
It seems like I have a lot of pictures of Bree sleeping in the stroller this summer!
The giraffes are one of my favorite animals to see.
Kyra , Adrie and tate riding the tigers!We went to some fun shows this time like the bird show, where we learned that tate must have got his screeching sound from the barn owl! He sounded just like him!

Grandma wanted a picture in front of this drinking fountain because we have one there when we were kids.

tate and Bree ready to go
Kyra and Adrie had to check their maps often to see where we would go next!
Bret and Adrie! The girls will miss B & J when they go back to school and get busy in sports again!
Grandma and Bree in the white alligator exhibit
The elephant show was another fun one! This elephant did all sorts of tricks-she even played fetch!


4 comments:

Julie said...

What a fun day! I should take my kids before Halle starts school again now that its not so hot! I don't know if I would make it up all those hills they have there, though!

Cam and Chaly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cam and Chaly said...

Sorry about that. I was just wondering if grandma even knows where the picture of you all standing in front of the lion is at? 100 bucks says doesn't! ha ha ha...
Cam

Natalie said...

Cute zoo pics. I need to go again to make our memebership worth it. I need a cool temperature day soon!