Bree chewing on her finger (her new favorite thing to do). She just goes with the flow of her crazy sisters!

Adrie requested chips and dip for the party and she was enjoying it with Uncle Curt who was the only guest right on time for the party!
Mia's Homecoming video
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
High School Musical 2
Friday night we had a premiere party for High School Musical 2! The girls have the first one memorized and they were counting down to see the 2nd one! They got new high school musical PJ's and they were jumping up and down with excitement! They had made invitations and had set out plates for everyone to eat their pizza on. They have now started memorizing the 2nd one and have watched it every day since friday!

Kyra, Adrie, and Bree waiting for their guests to arrive
Kyra requested cupcakes for the party-pink for Charpay (for those few of you who aren't avid high school musical fans, Charpay is one of the main characters)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Sadie loved it too! She was sad she couldn't make it to the party though, looks like a fun time. Mark and I only made it through half before we fell asleep!
I actually just pretended to be asleep. Once Mary was asleep I went back down and finished the rest by myself. I wanted to be able to dance and sing-a-long without Mary mocking me.
Your party was much more eventful that ours...love the cute jammies you got for the girls!
You are the cutest mom!!! I love that you had a little party for your girls!
Bailee just barely watched the first one a few days ago and LOVED it!! We're kind of behind!!
I haven't even seen the first HS Musical yet. I don't think my boys know it exists. I may have to rent it just for me to see what all this fuss is about! Your party looks like it was super fun!
Oh the things you miss out on with two boys. Curt gets the good uncle award for attending the party. Okay--true confession--Keith was at the Browns game Saturday and the boys were in bed...and I watched HSM2 by myself. Don't tell anyone!
Post a Comment