Mia's Homecoming video

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Real Game

Saturday night we went to the Real Game. Kyra was more interested in the game this time because she had played soccer herself, but the dippin dots were the highlight of the outing for her. It was the perfect temperature to be sitting outside. We had stayed for most of the game but the girls were getting tired so we left a little early. When we left the score was 0-0 and as we got in the car we could hear the cheering-yep sure enough we had watched 82 minutes of the game and they decide to score in the 84th minute! Just our luck!

These are some pictures of Bree working on her tummy time! I love her little hands clasped together in the one above! All of a sudden in the last month she has been getting so strong and I am so proud of her and grateful for how well she is doing! She amazes her therapist each month with her progress.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Julie said...

What a fun night! We have been wanting to do this, but I'm not sure how long I would last sitting on bleachers at this point! Way cute pictures of Bree!

Kelie said...

Cute pictures of your family! I wish we were going to the reunion, but JR can't miss work that weekend to drive up for it! I really am bummed we're not going!

Natalie said...

You have such a fun family! You are always doing something fun. I love the picture of your baby in pink and brown. She's so adorable!