Mia's Homecoming video

Monday, August 13, 2007

Dress up

We were watching our friends little boy Jerron the other day and the girls decided to train him in the ways of dress ups. Funny thing is he absolutely loved it! He threw a fit when it was time to take it off! Kyra thought it was fun to play pretend and be in charge because Adrie and Jerron basically did whatever she told them too. Kyra was "Cinderella" and Jerron and Adrie were visiting her at Disneyland so they would pretend they were getting her autograph and taking pictures with her. It was really cute!

Jerron, Kyra and Adrie!
Ok this picture has a little story behind it. Grandma was making this quilt for Adrie and for some reason Adrie kept calling it her "cartwheel". She would ask grandma every time we were over there when she could take her "cartwheel" home. So the other day grandma finished it and when she gave it to her she hugged it and was so excited! She asked me to "spread it out so she could do a cartwheel on it" then she carried it around the rest of the day with her.

2 comments:

Deming Family said...

Kecia,

I was so happy to get a message from you! I am a slacker though, sorry for the late response. How do you have time to blog with your three cute girls! They are so cute, congrats on your newest addition, although she's not so new anymore! I wished we could have visited more at the pool a while back, but this blogging will keep us up to date! Hope all is well!
Trisha

Natalie said...

I love the cartwheel blanket. Kids come up with the cutest things. I'm still waiting for you to send me your email address so I can invite you to my blog. :)