
Adrie has taken on a new role since Kyra has been in school as she is now the "biggest" sister when Kyra is gone. Kyra even prays every morning that "Adrie will help mommy with Bree while I am at school" so Adrie has been more interested in holding Bree lately.

My girls love to match eachother and when I found matching Pj's for Adrie and Bree, although Adrie was thrilled, Kyra was quite distraught. It is hard growing out of the little sizes! Adrie was sporting great morning hair!

Bree is now being dressed up by her sisters!

Bree doesn't have too many pictures without her fingers in her mouth! She LOVES those fingers!

Kyra had backwards day at school last week and she thought it was a lot of fun! She especially enjoyed that dad walked around backwards all evening when he got home! The girls laughed hysterically at him. what a cute dad they have!
4 comments:
Your girls are all so adorable. I think I love the morning hair picture the best. Adrie seems to have quite the personality. And your baby...could she be any cuter? What a happy little thing!
Adrie is so sweet. Love all these pictures. Bree is looking so grown up these days!
We miss the girs SO much! (And you guys!) Thanks for always helping others out! We love you!
I can't believe how old Bree looks!! She doesn't look like a new baby anymore. I can't wait to see her!!!!!
Post a Comment