Mia's Homecoming video

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Welcome to the family Griffin and Crew

my sister in law had her twin boys this morning and my other sister in law is out of town and was quite sad about not being here so here are some pictures Lacey. They were 5 weeks early and each weighed in at around 5 pounds 6 ounces. They are doing really well and they are so tiny and cute! These first two pictures are of Griffin

The bottom two are of Crew
The girls were sad because they weren't allowed in the NICU so they played in this playhouse in the waiting room. Seeing all the super preemie babies I thought of my good friend and romate from college-Tanna-and how amazing she was to go through all this with Jess-she is a miracle baby!We are excited to have the twins in our family and can't wait for them to come home-hopefully in a few weeks. Congratulations Tysen and Chris (and Ava-the new 11 month old big sister!) We love you all!

5 comments:

Tanna said...

Yeah!! I've been wondering when those boys would be here. Those pictures do bring back so many memories for me. They look so good!! Congrats to Tysen and Chris. I sure hope they get to go home soon too!!! It's never soon enough if the mom has to go home before the babies!!

Julie said...

They are adorable. I love both of their names. It will be so fun to have 2 new babies in the family. Hope they can come home quick!

Natalie said...

I love new babies. They are so cute and so little...although 5 pounds 6 ounces each for twins is plenty for the momma. I love the names she chose.

lexi said...

Tell Tyson congrats from me. Three under 11 months!!!! Wow!! Love the names too!

Deming Family said...

Cute little babies! How exciting. They weighed a good amount and look very healthy! I was so proud of you and all your peaches! We just planted a peach tree and can't wait until we have tons and tons of peaches! Matt and I LOVE them! I'm also so happy your table is back to new. I was horrified with you...I can't imagine! It looks just like new!
Trisha