Mia's Homecoming video

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Tysen's twins

My sister in law, Tysen is getting very close to having her twins so we decided to have a shower for her because we are always looking for reasons to get together and eat good food! I tried something new and copied these pictures from her blog-I never knew you could do that-it's great!Her belly is SO cute and we are all so excited to have the twins here soon! My girls love to talk about how tysen has TWO babies in her tummy, and she has baby Ava! (Her daughter Ava will not even be a year old when the twins are born)

3 comments:

Julie said...

She is so cute. It will be so fun to have twins in the family. The kids will love it!

Tanna said...

That is so fun! I think she will definitely have her hands full. Your girls will love having 2 new babies to oohh and aahh over!!

Natalie said...

You have the cutest families. Fun pictures.