Last weekend we took a short road trip Boise to see Cam and Chaly for the weekend. The girls LOVE roadtrips-especially now that they have a build in dvd player in the van. So on our way there we pulled off at this hotel and used their internet to try and get tickets to the Miley Cyrus concert. While we were trying Kyra was doing jumping jacks. We were unsuccessful but my sister in law was able to get some for us so we are going with Kris' s family. The girls can hardly wait! The other morning we heard them talking in their beds and Kyra goes "Adrie I can;t believe we got those tickets! Maybe Miley will give us high five like she does on her show." It was so cute!

Saturday we went to Chaly's track meet. It was a little chilly but it was fun to watch her run! Adrie and Kyra used her pom pom's to cheer for her through the whole race (which was 12 laps around the track!)

After the race we visited my aunt Ann, who is only 3 weeks onlder than me. The kids had a great time playing together!

Bree tested out the pom pom's too.


The girls love making up games to play at Chaly and Cam's apartment. They love the big beanbag, they love the ball guns....

they love the couch with the recliners, and this time they discovered there is a phone inside the armrest so they turned the couch into a store and played shopping all weekend. How creative! Who knew a sectional could be so fun!

Naked Bree! So cute!

I love to see a sleeping baby on dad's chest! Kris hates that I always take a picture of it-but it is too sweet to pass up!

Me and my sister! Thanks Cam and Chaly for hosting us for the weekend! We had a lot of fun!

Chaly, Bree and Kyra-I am pretty sure she learned the bunny ears trick from her uncles!

5 comments:
I love the naked Bree picture! Ooo, and I love your green shirt as well!
I made the picture of kris and sleeping bree my wallpaper. So sweet.
Fun trip! I like the pic of Adrie with the ball gun. That is quite the sectional!
What a fun road trip. I bet Chaly loved having you guys there cheering her on.
SO FUN!!! Thanks for supporting Chaly and Cam! I know they LOVED having you visit!
XOXOXO
Post a Comment