Mia's Homecoming video

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wreckiness

The cruise brought out many old sides of our friendship. Mary and I's friendship goes back to junior high so we knew eachother's crazy sides. Mark joined in on our antics at Ricks when we made him do his best jump kick for us. For some reason he has always had strange urges to do weird things to me and my cousin/Ricks counterpart-Lexi, so when we decided to go on the cruise with them I was well aware of what I might be in for with Mark, but none of us knew how Kris would fit into the whole craziness.....WELL He fit better than expected and he joined right in and decided that he would torment Mary to no end, so we pretty much created


ourselves a disasterous foursome!

This face is known as "hard"-dedicated to the good old high school days! We had lots of time on the cruise to reminisce about all our high school friends and all our high school memories! It was lots of fun!
NO, Mark is NOT really kissing me! It was all for show! We were waiting for "princess pop star" to start and of course we were hyper so we posed for some pictures-we can always take random pictures when looking for something to kill time!

More posing-only for show! Yes, we had to explain to Kyra that these were not real kisses-well at least on my part that is!







This was our ATTEMPT at being seductive on demand! As you can tell we really aren't that good at it-the demand part that is, in our day to day normal "mom" life it is rare that someone tells us to strike a seductive pose, so we were a little thrown off!

Kris and I by the leaning tower!

Kris and Mark embracing-yet again! This time in the elevator!

Chilling in the Princess Theatre enjoying some strawberry daiquiri's! They were DELICIOUS!


When we asked for non alcholic ones the waiter tried to convince us that they were way too sweet without the alcohol and we really should just have the alcohol in them, but we held our ground.

Kris and Mark thought they could pull off better seductive poses than the girls......I don't know.....

Mary and Kris's lovely self portrait.








Senor' Frogs...
For some reason, Mark loved showing his chest any chance he could.

These are some of the awesome souvenirs we could have bought in Mazatlan-we really should have got you the shirt Mary!



This picture is dedicated to the good old Ricks days! Mark decided we should practice our best jump kicks-even in our skirts, in the wind.....it made for some REALLY good laughs!

This picture takes the cake! Mary wins for best "hard" face!!!






We had so many laughs!!! I really can't remember the last time I have laughed as hard and as much as we did on this trip! It was just what I needed!

8 comments:

Mark said...

You forgot to post a very important high-jump picture.

Mark said...

Also, quit lying to your kids. We all know those kisses were real.

Kris said...

I'm glad I wasn't the one that posted Mary's "hard" face. I would have never heard the end of it.

kecia said...

mary said she would remove my hula hooping picture if I removed her "hard" face-it is a toss up if it is worth it!

cat+tadd=sam said...

I feel like I'm interrupting a conversation by commenting! oh well, looks like you guys were able to totally let loose, good for you! :)

cat+tadd=sam said...

Oh! I love mary's dress too, where did she get it? I'm sorry, it's an addiction, this clothes-loving thing.

Deming Family said...

Honestly, so funny! I can totally picture all of it. I forsure would have peed my pants.

lexi said...

I don't know if I can read anymore, I getting way too jeleous!!!