The last port we went to was Cabo San Lucas. I think this was my favorite and I wish we could have spent more time here. We only got a half day here but it was BEAUTIFUL!


We took a ride on this cool Catamaran sail boat out to a cove/beach area and went snorkeling. It was REALLY fun! Kris was just impressed that I actually swam in the ocean for the first time. Usually I just wade in the water on the shore. We took pictures on a waterproof camera so hopefully some of them turn out.Mary and I on the boat after our snorkel adventure!
Aren't they cute in their snorkel gear?! They sure look like they are holding hands-but they denied it.
The crew riding back to the port after snorkeling. We had such a blast!

The port was full of cool boats and lots of them had pelicans resting on them.
Thursday night was the last formal night! There is just something so fun about getting dressed up and enjoying a night out together! One of the best parts of the trip was feeling like a couple again and not ragged, frazzled parents. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my kids dearly but it was SO nice to remember why we fell in love and to just be with eachother. It was so much fun spending every minute together for an entire week! It was hard to come home and let him go back to work because I missed being with him all day!
We got to the ventrilaquist show late so there was not many seats open, which gave us a nice excuse to cuddle on this tiny little bench. 


3 comments:
I want to visit Cabo! Tadd talks about it occasionally, he says it's incredibly beautiful!
You and Mary are too hot mamas! Where did you both find such cute dresses?
I must say, I am SOOO jealous. That looks like tons of fun.
Post a Comment