She is doing so well! I remember the challenges you had when she first started and it looks like she has come such a long way. I would be so proud too! And you are really giving me the encouragement to sign Macy up for a dance class to. I am nervous to do it but I bet it would be really good for her to. I'm amazed at what a great jumper Bree is, we had a little celebration recently when Macy actually got her little feet about an inch OFF the ground when she jumped on the bed and trampoline, (baby steps, right?)Go Bree!
You should be SO SO SO proud!! Bree did SO great!!! Ella's days of dance were very limited....she was not very well behaved! Are the girls in her class the same age as her or is Bree pretty normal sized?? LOVED this video!
11 comments:
That is adorable! She totally looks like she has the hang of this and loves it! I just love seeing her big smile!
Oh Bree, That was so cute. I really liked the little tea pot song adn the choo choo train.
SO cute. She is adorable ... love how she was looking back at you. LOL. I need to get my girls in dance!
Soo cute! Good to see you tonight!!
Oh my gosh, she's doing so great! I loved watching that.
Oh my gosh, I am so excited for Arina to dance. I can't hardly stand it!!
She is doing so well! I remember the challenges you had when she first started and it looks like she has come such a long way. I would be so proud too! And you are really giving me the encouragement to sign Macy up for a dance class to. I am nervous to do it but I bet it would be really good for her to. I'm amazed at what a great jumper Bree is, we had a little celebration recently when Macy actually got her little feet about an inch OFF the ground when she jumped on the bed and trampoline, (baby steps, right?)Go Bree!
THey are so stinkin' cute! It was so much fun to see them all dance together. THe recital will be so fun.
oh that was adorable!! What a beauty!! I can't wait until Emmie can take ballet lessons like that.
You should be SO SO SO proud!! Bree did SO great!!! Ella's days of dance were very limited....she was not very well behaved! Are the girls in her class the same age as her or is Bree pretty normal sized?? LOVED this video!
Wow! What a darling video. Bree is SO cute and is doing amazing! I love how she keeps looking at you. She is so excited to show you!
Post a Comment