Mia's Homecoming video

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Logan getaway

Kris had to work in Logan a few weeks ago, so we made a trip of it and just vegged at the hotel all day.......










Did some swimming......




























Uncle Bret came to dinner and swimming with us since he is at school there. The girls LOVED hanging out with him and seeing his apartment!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

We love hanging out at hotels!! Looks like you guys had a good time.

When I open your blog, I see the header photo for just a few seconds (I like this one by the way!) and then it goes black. What can I do to keep the photo visable?

Woodbury Fam said...

Always fun to get away! Especially since now you don't see a lot of your husband:) Take advantage of the opportunities when you can.

Kristin said...

We get to do the same in Vernal!!! in a week or two :)