Kyra won her class spelling bee and made it to the school spelling bee again this year!She was excited that Halle was in it with her this year! They both did awesome and made it to like the top 10. It is WAY too nerve wracking as the mom watching this though!
Adrie had her PJ and Teddy Bear day at school and it was LOTS of fun to help!
Bree was excited to be a part of the party
Adrie's Kindergarten class!


5 comments:
Look at your smart girl! And look at that kindergarten class. I bet that teacher has her hands full!
Nice job Kyra!
Im gonna need you to become our personal shopper! Your girls are so cute and fashionable (not to mention smart!). I want Kyras outfit!
Congratulations Kyra! Great job!
Way to go Kyra! I love Teddy Bear Picnic. She is such a cute KIndergarten teacher.
Post a Comment