Kyra started 4th grade this year
My Adrie lou bell started 1st grade....
1st grade is always the hardest for me because they are suddenly gone all day and it makes me sad!
Dad got to come with us to the school this year and the girls loved having him there too.
Adrie and Mrs. Young

Kyra and Mrs. Bradley
It was super windy which doesn't mix well with Bree, her hair, and eating...
the picture doesn,t do it justice but since Bree has no problem eating food while her hair is in her mouth, she came back from the playground with about 10 chewed up fruit snacks tangled in her hair. We had to paste her hair with peanut butter and wash it a few times before it came out.
and set the table for the traditional back to school dinner. We eat on the school lunch trays and have "school lunch" foods
13 comments:
You are just too creative. Maybe because you have girls :) I want to come live at your house for a while so I catch the creative bug.
Katrina
Carlene's soon to be momma :)
www.operationorphannomore.blogspot.com
Love all of your fun ideas. The scavenger hunt and back to school dinner. You're the most fun mom!!
Such lucky girls to have you.
I hope they are all enjoying the back to school life, I always hated summer ending. Adrie is such a sweetheart. Love you guys. xoxo
cute dinner ideas! the two littles look like they had fun at the park. It is always hard the firt couple of weeks when the kids go back to school. William has a cardiology apt and I cant wait to have him home with me all day:)
Hope you are feeling better soon
I must say, you have the best back to school ideas! I used to be an elementary teacher and boy am I impressed! We are still a couple years away from having kids, but I will certainly remember your ideas when back to school time rolls around for us!
You have the most adorable ideas ever! As much as I would love to preserve time and keep my nineteen month little forever, this almost makes me excited about the idea of her going to kindergarten. So so cute! As a former teacher, I can tell you that I always appreciated emails from parents about recess "issues." If Adrie is feeling shy and somewhat alone, perhaps you could mention this to her teacher. She just might be able to ask a few girls to take Adrie under their wing (on the sly of course). Bless her heart!
Oh, and I laughed out loud at Bree's windy hair picture. She's a doll! I'm glad she cleaned up fairly well for you. Ha!
Ill say it again: Will you PLEASE raise my kids? Gosh, I need to sign up for a class or something on how to be a cuter mom! And you did all this preggo with twins??? Im going to have to make certain Gabe NEVER EVER sees your blog, or he will start to have expectations! A FAMILY THEME??? I might just have to adopt this idea from you. pretty adorable I must say!
Aww friend, everything was going so great until I read the part about Adrie being sad...that is just like my Jack, new school, no friends yet... it breaks my heart for him and for your sweet girl too. Covering the both of them in prayer and covering your momma heart too 'cause if it's anything like mine it breaks when your kids hurt.
WOW, how you do all of this adorable stuff? You have the greatest ideas and I must steal!!!
I am writing to ask where you got the girls matching nesting doll t shirts for Mia's homecoming and the skirts? I have looked on ETSY and thought it would be easier to ask you....we think our trip is right around the corner and I wanted to get my kids the matching outfits.....your's were so cute!!!
my email is srlynch052003@hotmail.com
Thanks
stephanie lynch
pretty cool ideas, makes me feel like a bad momma! ha!
my boy who has DS is also in 1st grade this year... wow.. i was so scared but im starting to feel good about it! :D
what are Bree and Mia doing during day? will they go to school this year??
Poor Adrie - obviously, she'll make new friends soon enough. But still. Piper still has 2 weeks til kindergarten starts. Curious as to what Max will do home without her.
Sweet little Adrie! She'll do fine, she has such a cute personality she will have tons of kids to play with before she knows it, but it still breaks your heart to hear her say it. But is sounds like the rest of the day was great, you always have such cute ideas.
You are one terrific Mom. You are building such wonderful memories.
BTW I am Lilybirds Grammi.
kecia i am so behind with my blog reading, so excited to seehow much catching up i have to do with you and your beautiful family. so sorry to hear that adrie had a tough playtime! it will get better, how could people resist her! love and hugs, my pops starts next week!!x
Post a Comment