My cute friend Haylee, who took our pictures at the airport, made this for us! Isn't is adorable?!!! I have a thing for Matroyshka dolls lately.....so this is perfect! Thanks Haylee! I LOVE it!
This is so cute! You know how all these cute littles dolls fit inside each other - so does our cute little Mia fit perfectly inside her new family! There's always room for one more little doll - or two!
5 comments:
I love those dolls too!! Congrats on your twins!! :)
This is so cute! You know how all these cute littles dolls fit inside each other - so does our cute little Mia fit perfectly inside her new family! There's always room for one more little doll - or two!
xoxoxo
That is adorable! How are you feeling by the way?
I think of you guys whenever I see our nesting doll measuring cups at my work! :)
what is it about those cute dolls? so sweet. precious little picture:)
Post a Comment