Bree on the other hand was all for adventure. She went on everything she could
Bree and dad
I didn't get a lot of pictures of Kyra because they spent most of their time in the "big rides" which they loved!
Sisters:This picture captures my little ones so well right now. Bree is becoming Mia's little mentor. Although Bree is technically a month younger than Mia, Bree acts a lot older and is taking on the big sister role to Mia. It is so sweet to see the way their relationship is developing and to hear them laughing and playing together. Bree is always watching out for Mia lately asking where she is and helping her learn new things. Bree even takes Mia's hands to teach her a new sign for a new word....it is so sweet! Mia is really looking up to Bree right now and I am loving watching their personalities as they learn to love and watch out for eachother!
14 comments:
Okay, I don't know why but I am sitting here bawling over this. You probably felt the same way when you were waiting for Mia to get home. Watching Bree and the whole family love on her just makes me want to go over to "You know where" and get Carlene right now. It probably doesn't help that I am suppose to be taking Nevaeh to Disneyland with her cousins next week. I see my sweet Carlene and Nevaeh in these pictures. Thank you, Thank you, Kecia for sharing your story so that more of us can see the joy that can be found in completing this difficult journey.
Katrina
Carlene's soon to be momma :)
www.operationorphannomore.blogspot.com
I agree with Katrina. I wish I could get on a plane right now and bring Albina home. I can't wait for her to be part of our family physically instead of part of our family from far away. It is precious how Bree is taking Mia under her wing.
And I just have to say that picture where Mia has that face and she's looking back at Kyra like that was cracking me up! We just love seeing updates about her and we get so tickled at how she is just rocking this being part of a family thing. My husband will ask me every once in a while, "what's going on with Mia?" and if there's been a new picture or update I have to pull it up for him. Go, Mia!
I love the picture of Mia looking back at Kyla, all of the pictures with Mia's arm around (or hugging) Bree, and the first picture of Mia and Bree coming up "the road" in the car. :) Awesome.
Yay for Bree! And you're looking great for being pregnant with twins! Looks like a fun park...we have one here called "Funderland", but we haven't been. Maybe when it cools off! Thanks for sharing pics of your wonderful family! :)
TOO CUTE!!! Looks like you had so much fun. We wanted to go but couldn't do it on top of our Yellowstone trip. I agree, it's so heart warming to see Bree and Mia hit if off so well. It makes me want to go get a sister for Anya...haha. Don't tell Jeremy I said that. ;)
Oh, that sisters pic is just precious!! :) LOVE!!!
Hope to make it next year - maybe Max will be more controllable then - the thought of chasing him around in the heat just didn't sound fun :)
oh what a great big sister, Mia looks uncontrolably happy :) but why wouldnt she? BEfore I read the last few sentences I was thinking Bree looks like she takes good care of Mia and is a great sis... so since you said it, I wont. LOL
Sounds like you had a lot of fun. I just love that last picture. Isn't it amazing how pictures can capture such tender moments? I am loving seeing Mia in your family. Take care of your self and don't over do it.
Watched all those precious pictures through tears. Mia is now ever so blessed with such a wonderful family. May God grant you many blessings for your selfless love.
Oh, that last picture absolutely warms my heart. Absolutely beautiful, and says so much about their relationship. I loved all of your pics, and am soooooo impressed by Bree's sense of adventure!! Samantha is definitely *not* the adventurous type...LOL
Great post!
Amazing post! It's great to see that Bree is loving Mia, and taking on the big sister role. She always looks like a miniature teenager, and "all in" when there is fun to be had. Never saw pics of Mia crying before. :( Looks like she had a steep growth in confidence that day. Whole family is just amazing.
This was so great to read! I loved the pictures and how Bree and Mia are truly coming sisters and friends. This made my day!
Oh that last picture brought tears to my eyes. So could be Alayna & Dariya. Even though Alayna is 8 months younger we see the same type of mentoring it is truly the sweetest thing ever. Love your girls!
And WOWIE girl do you look fab!
Post a Comment