This summer has been so fun to watch Mia explore the world. EVERYTHING is new to her and we LOVE having a front row seat to her joy and awe as she experiences so much.
Uncle Jess busted out some painting talent with the ladies
Mia making new friends

8 comments:
What a great weekend. Oh my goodness that train is super fun! That last picture says it all...super worn out after all the fun.
Hope you are feeling well!
Love taking a break from all my paper chasing to remember why I am doing it. Mia looks great with your family and I am so happy she is experiencing so much love.
How fun!! I love seeing Mia experiencing all of these new things, imagining how wonderful and amazing they must seem to her. She and Bree are some gorgeous little girlies!!
What a fun weekend and cute pictures! How on earth did you do that while feeling sick? I'm exhausted just thinking about it! I hope you're feeling better. Are you going to post pictures of the sealing day? I hope so!
Beautiful pictures, thank you for sharing! I love seeing Mia experience all of these new things and how much Bree seems to love her already!
two words. you. rock. :)
Wow - whoever puts on your fam reunion is amazing! The creative train? Are you kidding me! How fun. And I forget how tiny Mia is - until I saw Adrie and Kyra hugging her - she is so little!!! I just love watching her do all these "normal things" that she might not have ever gotten to experience in her life. What an amazing gift you all are to her! I love it!
I love these pictures! Especially the one of Bree and Mia together in the camper..sweet, sweet. I can't wait to have pictures like this with Albina! I hope you are feeling better...
Post a Comment