
Camme always makes her famous homemade chicken noodle soup and it is DELICOUS! Kris ended up on the floor hand feeding Adrie though because eating was the last thing on her mind on such an exciting night-well in Adrie's case it is the last thing on her mind any night!After dinner we played lots of fun games; Bingo, the candy trading game and the fishing pond!


The candy game is really fun but the kids get a little confused when theyThis was my favorite part of Bree's-the bum said "Santa's little helper"-How cute!
At the end of all the fun and games, Papa read the story of Jonathon Toomey to the kids before we headed home to get ready for Santa!
7 comments:
That was a little freaky... i went off your page, hit the back button & all of this was up!
I love the pajamas! Your girls are so cute.
Kec,
I'm so glad to see you had a good Christmas. I was beginning to worry if you were alright!! I love the matching dresses for your girls. I was also going to tell you that one of my friends saw your family Christmas card and said, "Boy, he looks like a Bishop." (pointing at Kris) I think you are in for it someday!!!
What a fun night. I love the jammies. Yours are way cute. I love the candy bar game.
My kids didn't want to be bothered with eating dinner on Christmas Eve either. It's so fun to watch the kids get so excited. I love your matching jammies. Little Bree melts my heart with that smile.
what a fun christmas eve! Bree is smiling so dang cute in EVERY picture! How is it that ALL 3 of your girls are always so smiley and happy?!?! :)
I cannot handle how frickin cute and photogenic Bree is in all of these pics! She is such a dollface! I love it!
Jamie
Post a Comment