So saturday night we decided to attempt an outing so we went to McDonalds and realized why we had stayed home all weekend. Just walking out the door took like 30 minutes by the time we rounded up everyone and put 14 shoes and socks on .
Mia's Homecoming video
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Cousins weekend
Over the weekend we turned into a family of 9!! We watched my sister-in-laws 4 kids for 4 days so we had a house full of fun!
The first night the kids all camped out in the girls room but the other two nights they wanted the mattresses downstairs with movie and popcorn night! That is their favorite thing to do when they are together! They all LOVE Kris's popcorn!

Kyra, Madie and Andrew making valentine crafts
Mazie, Ellie and Adrie doing crafts
Madi and Bree watching a movie. FYI: just a little movie note-the first night we rented Underdog which the kids loved (Kris was a big fan too because it was animals talking!!) well the next night we rented this movie called "Plan Bee" not "the Bee movie" but what looked like another cute animated bee movie. Boy were we wrong!! It was the WORST movie I have ever watched. It had no point, it was only 45 minutes long and it had no soundtrack-just noises for music! Even the kids were really confused. After it was over, Mazi (who is 6) said "that moive wasn't exactly what I was expecting!"
The kids had a great time playing the WII and singing their hearts out to High School musical! They also enjoyed watching themselves on the Star station system.

Bree playing with the talking/growing puppy.
So saturday night we decided to attempt an outing so we went to McDonalds and realized why we had stayed home all weekend. Just walking out the door took like 30 minutes by the time we rounded up everyone and put 14 shoes and socks on .
We were surprised that we made it to 9:00 church on time and all the kids were REALLY good at church too! All together it was a fun weekend! My girls were very lonely when they woke up yesterday and had to play by themselves.
So saturday night we decided to attempt an outing so we went to McDonalds and realized why we had stayed home all weekend. Just walking out the door took like 30 minutes by the time we rounded up everyone and put 14 shoes and socks on .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Like I said...now you know you can handle that many. I was so impressed that you were all on time to church. Looks like a fun weekend. Tell Kris that I've really been wanting to see that Underdog movie so when he's ready to watch it again, let me know.
You are brave Kecia. We couldn't have even fit all those kids in our cars!! What a great sister-in-law.
I am also in on the movie. I love animals so much!
I'm super impressed that you managed 7 kids for an entire weekend. I don't know if I could do it. I know we'd be late to church for sure. So this means you and your hubby should have four more kids right? Good luck with that. hee hee
holy crap Kecia!!!!! I can't believe you had that many kids in your house!!! You are SUPER MOM!! You had so many fun things for them to do - you TOTALLY need to have LOTS more kids :)
I think it would have been a different situation if you had had more than 1 boy there! I'm sending my kids over for next weekend, okay?
You are a trooper! I can't believe all these kids, it looks like so much fun. Ellie looks HILARIOUS in the High School Musical Sing-Along picture. She is belting it out!
Congratulations on surving and doing a great job of it.
Tucker and the kids watched Underdog while I was gone...I'm REALLY disappointed that I missed it. Halle asked for it for it for her birthday so it must be really good!
FUN! FUN! FUN!
XOXOXO
Post a Comment