Happy New Year! I am still way behind on blogging lately but I am getting there slowly! New Year's Eve we spent with the Cox's and had a great time! We started out at grandma and grandpa hutchings annual new year's eve party. They are SO cute and they still put on a great party with all sorts of games for the kids-the same ones Kris used to play as a kid!

Here is Bree sporting her cheesy grin! She started this over the holidays and it is So cute and So hilarious when she breaks it out!

Caitlyn won some great "bling" in the right and left game! We were all so jealous!

Funny pinata story! So-the pinata is the favorite part of the party and the kids were having a great time taking a wack at the pinata. After awhile Kris noticed that cholocate liquid was dripping from it and they opened it up to find this! Chocolate melted everywhere! Grandpa had set the pinata on his heater vent and it had all melted! It was quite a sight!

After the Hutchings party we went back to Camme and Steve's for games and Krispy Kremes-YUm! We had lots of fun ringing in the new year together!

This was Adrie sporting the "Bling" Caitlyn won! She looks great in it!
1 comment:
What a fun day/night! I love that picture of your 3 girls in their matching leopard print pants...such cute expressions on all of them. I also LOVE Adrie's bling picture! She makes me laugh! Too funny about the pinata, I'm sure the kids still had fun with it!
Post a Comment