My cousin in Ohio has this vinyl business and we are going to join forces a little so you can go to her website at
www.simplysaidwalldecor.com to check out some ideas and then if you are interested in anything contact me (or her if you are in her area). I am also going to be having an open house next saturday, jan. 26 with some fun valentine stuff and other ideas. I will get more info on that soon!
9 comments:
would it be okay if I invited Work Judy to attend this? She was really impressed with you (not Julie) and wants to become close friends.
Kec,
I was thinking that would be fun if you "joined forces" with Lexi. What a fun deal. I love your Valentines stuff!
Hey Kecia! It's Shawndi- I met you in Old Navy the other day. Cute site!! Your girls are all so darling! I have put a few pictures on a page, so check them out! I would love to keep in touch with you... Shawndi84@hotmail.com
Our site is awrighta.blogspot.com
-Shawndi
Good for you, Kecia! I definitely want to hear about the open house! :)
Hi Kecia,
Suzie Smith here, president of the UDSF. I have been talking with Shawndi, mom to A'Reian. She said you are the only person she has met so far with a child with Ds (we will change that!) and she mentioned your blog, so I looked you up! I need to update Lily's blog, but she gets tired of doing it daily.
Can I add you blog to Lily's?
Suzie-
yes I would love you to add mine-what is lily's?
I love your vinly stuff. What a fun gift! I would love to come to your openhouse...let me know!
Em
Hi, I work with your husbands cousin, Amber and saw your blog through hers.I wanted to see if you could do some lettering for me. shyabug@hotmail.com.
THANKS!!
Jess
Post a Comment