Mia's Homecoming video

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My new Toy

This is my new toy room! Kris gave me this vinyl machine for Christmas and along with it we got this fun new desk and so now I spend a LOT of time right here! Kyra came in the other day and said "mom are you ever going to get off that thing?" I told her it was my toy from Christmas and she said "you must love that toy!" So I guess I better be careful I don't get completely addicted and make sure I still pay attention to my kids.I am Absolutely LOVING this gift though! Thanks Kris for surprising me with such a fun christmas present!! I Love you! Here are a bunch of the things we have been playing around with....This is my favorite! Kris also gave me this picture for Christmas and I absolutely LOVE it!

This one didn't turn out as good as I had hoped. It was my lame attempt to try and kick start the new year with family night and a better habit of family scripture study so hopefully it will at least help remind us to read scriptures more often together! The girls thought it was a fun idea to help chart their reading though. We'll see what happens.

They were REALLY excited to have their names on the wall by their beds! They helped me choose the font and the flowers.


My favorite part of my new desk is the cute hutch and the mail slots-another attempt to try and be more organized this year!







So now I have added another excuse to getting anything done in my house-between blogging and this I think Kris will be doing his own laundry from now on!!






12 comments:

Brooke said...

CUTE Kecia! How fun for you! I'm sure your house looks awesome with all of your little creations....

Natalie said...

I love your decoartions. What a great toy! Your desk is so great. I'd be spending all my time in there too.

Chereebee said...

Kecia - I LOVE your new toy!!!! I told Brett that's what I want next year for christmas :)
And that temple picture I saw at deseret book a few months ago and told Brett I want that too!! So, I'm pretty much jealous of you - hee hee :)

Mark said...

Can you make me one that says "If you dog poops in my yard you better pick it up"

kecia said...

yes mark, i will get right on that one!Kris will want one for our yard too.

Anonymous said...

I love what you've done so far! You've got a great eye for decorating. Your house has turned out super cute.

lexi said...

Love the new room! Sometimes I think my boys think I'm attached to mine too. I'm totally jealous of the temple picture--I've been coveting that for awhile. Good job Kris on the Christmas gifts!n Love the scripture power idea too. We did the same thing for FHE earlier this month, but I didn't think of the cute vinyl idea!

lexi said...

What font is the "Happy Valentine's" on the door, without hearts?

cat+tadd=sam said...

You are so creative! That would be so much fun to just play around with your new toy!

Tanna said...

Kec, That is so awesome. Way cute stuff you've created!!

Cam and Chaly said...

They are all very cute! Since I can't come there I think you should just mail be some Valentines stuff!

Woodbury Fam said...

You have done such cute stuff with your new toy. Mom's need a good toy once in awhile.